Very high quality waxed concrete kit containing:
- a primer for waxed concrete,
- a fine grain mortar,
- a pore filler,
- a high resistance varnish.
Specially designed for surfaces from 30 m².
Ideal for indoor floors, outdoor terraces, stairs, balconies.
Admissible substrates: cement, plasterboard, lightweight and cellular concrete,...
Very high resistance.
No risk of cracking or scratching.
Excellent adhesion to all types of substrates, even smooth ones.
High UV resistance.
Very good opacity and coverage.
Easy to apply, ready to use.
Very easy maintenance.
• The support must be dry, strong, stable, non-friable and cohesive. If necessary, use a background fixative.
• Remove all irregularities, scrape or sand old paint, traces of plaster and putty.
• Using a roller, apply the primer in a single thin layer (1 to 1.5 mm thick), and leave to dry for at least 12 hours.
• With a smoother with rounded edges or a spatula, apply an even layer of approximately 1 mm of waxed concrete previously mixed with the dye of your choice. Let dry for 24 hours.
• Apply a second layer of waxed concrete 1 to 1.5 mm thick. As soon as it begins to dry, pass the trowel over it almost flat to crush the grains and to close the pores. Then leave to dry for 24 hours.
• Sand the dry surface lightly with a power sander at medium speed to plan the surface and pick up any shading effects.
• Using a roller, apply a layer of filler, at the rate of 1 liter for 10 m². Let dry between 12 and 24 hours before applying the finish.
• Apply two layers of high protection varnish with a roller, 12 hours apart. A third layer can be applied if needed.