Our microcement kit for pool is specially designed for the construction and renovation of the floor and walls of your pool. Containing all the products necessary for the application of a real waxed concrete, its very high resistance allows you to create floors and walls without joints and to visually enlarge your space, while accepting a pedestrian passage and very important pressures.
Application temperature: 5°C to 25°C.
- drying between two coats of waxed concrete: 24 hours,
- drying between two coats of high resistance varnish: 12 hours,
- drying before polishing waxed concrete and finishes: 24 hours.
Delay before contact with water: 7 days.
Deadline before using common cleaning products: 20 days.
Our waxed concrete kit contains:
- a primer for waxed concrete,
- a fine grain mortar,
- a pore filler,
- a high resistance varnish.
Very high resistance.
No risk of cracking or scratching.
Excellent adhesion to all types of substrates, even smooth ones.
Very easy maintenance.
DESTINATION:• Pool and pond floors and walls.
• Eligible materials: cement screed, cement, concrete screed, lightweight and cellular concrete.
• The soil must be dry, strong, stable, non-friable and cohesive. If necessary, use a primer fixer.Remove all irregularities, scrape or sand old paint, traces of plaster and putty. • Use stainless steel or plastic trowels with rounded edges for the different layers of waxed concrete and the fitting. For corners, splashbacks, stairs, or any other small surfaces not accessible with the trowel, use American knives of different sizes. • For the application of the bonding primer and the finish (high resistance varnish), use microfiber sleeve rollers.
• Universal primer:
Apply a coat of Universal primer to a very dry surface. This primer is textured for a better grip. It is suitable for porous and non-porous surfaces. Minimum drying time 12 hours.
• Fine grain mortar:
◦ 1st coat: Apply with a smoother with rounded edges or spatula, an even coat 1 mm thick (1 kg/m²). The size and nature of the trowel must be adapted to the surface. If the trowel has already been used, rub its edges with sandpaper to remove any roughness and not mark the support.
◦ 2nd coat: Apply the 2nd coat 24 hours after the 1st coat has dried. As the 2nd layer dries, carry out the shoeing to obtain a smooth and silky surface: as soon as it begins to dry and no longer marks on the finger, pass the clean plastic reader almost flat to crush the grain and close the pores.
◦ 24 hours after the 2nd coat has dried, lightly sand with an electric sander at medium speed to plan the surface and highlight the effects of nuance. Use high-end discs (yellow or blue) to do this.
◦ The application, in a single coat, will be done 24 to 48 hours after the last coat of waxed concrete, using a microfiber sleeve roller. The proportion is 1 liter per 10 m2.
◦ Avoid excess thickness, thinness and omissions. The support must absorb the product well. Drying lasts at least 12 hours, ideally 24 hours. Do not apply protective varnish before complete drying.
• High resistance varnish:
Application with a microfiber sleeve roller of 2 coats of high resistance varnish at 12 hour intervals, in a thin layer to avoid bubbling and pulling the product well. Reload the roller as soon as it has run out of material. Any whitish traces will disappear on drying. 3 coats of varnish may be necessary depending on the porosity of the support and the desired protection. (drying between 2nd and 3rd layer: 12 hours).