Immediate and optimal effect.
Double action: preventive and curative.
Extreme efficiency against dry rot.
Ready to use, easy to apply.
Colorless, does not stain.
Ideal for all healthy and attacked woods.
Lasting action: up to 25 years.
Recoverable by Ferber Painting varnishes.
• A replacement will have to be made if the wood is badly damaged or has a problem of solidity.
• Before application, remove all nails and other metals present.
• Brush and dust the support to eliminate all the friable parts and the mycellium.
• Strip or sand varnishes, paints, waxes and stains.
• Wearing PPE is recommended during application.
• Provide sufficient ventilation of the place of treatment to facilitate drying.
• Preventive treatment on healthy support: using a brush, apply in brushing to allow a massage action and promote better penetration. (100ml per m² in one coat, i.e. 5L for 50 m²).
• Curative treatment on contaminated support: using a brush, apply abundantly to the entire surface. (300ml per m² in one coat, i.e. approximately 5L for 16m²).