Powerful stripper without methylene chloride.
Removes all layers of paint, varnish, stains, plasters, glues and sealants.
Does not damage but restores fragile or old wood.
Leaves the wood intact and without blackness.
Easily removes film-forming finishes.
Suitable for all types of wood.
Result in less than 5 minutes.
Does not drip, ideal for treating vertical surfaces.
Very economical: 1 liter to treat 6 m².
Available in 5 liter and liter containers.
• Shake the bottle before use and wear gloves.
• Apply with a brush a thick and even layer (2 to 3 mm).
• Leave the stripper to act for 3 to 30 minutes depending on the number of coats to be stripped.
• Remove the softened coating with a spatula or putty knife. Use the spatula in the direction of the grain of the wood.
• Rinse the stripped surface with lukewarm water with a stiff brush.
• Let dry 24 hours before applying a new finish.
• Do not use the product in direct sunlight and keep it away from heat.