Our wood glue is a very high quality water-based glue based on vinyl resin. Intended for the assembly of all solid wood, plywood and chipboard, its rapid setting allows handling of the assembly in a short time. It is completely transparent and invisible after drying, and offers excellent resistance.
Application temperature: +12°C to +65°C.
Yield: 1 m² per liter.
Assembly time open: 0 to 2 minutes.
Assembly time closed: 5 minutes maximum.
Mechanical tightening: 10 to 20 minutes.
Clamping pressure: 2 to 7 bars.
Final curing time: 12h.
Density: 1.09 at 20°C.
Adhesion: >10 MPa at 20°C and 65% relative humidity.
Compliant with standard NF EN 204.
Product based on vinyl resin in aqueous phase.
Transparent and invisible after drying.
Excellent mechanical resistance.
• Assembly of all types of wood.
• Solid wood, raw or treated, plywood, chipboard.
• Can be used in cabinet making and carpentry.
• The substrates must be clean, dusted and free of greasy substances before application.
• The humidity of the wood should be between 8 and 12%. Use a brush, a toothed spatula or a glue gun for application.
• Store in a frost-free place and recap carefully after use.
• Using a brush, a toothed spatula or a glue gun, apply on the two sides to be joined. Assemble within the first 2 minutes, allow a maximum of 5 minutes before applying pressure. Finally, perform mechanical tightening for 10 to 20 minutes.
• The tightening time may be extended if the temperature is below 20°C. Remember to handle the assemblies with care during the first 12 hours.