Our pool waterproof sealant is the best to provide outstanding waterproofing for swimming pools, ponds, buffer tanks, as casings. It offers permanent protection of the support material and is applied to reinforced concrete, shuttered concrete, mortar coating and cement coating. This product comes ready to use and is quick drying.
Application temperature: +8°C to +30°C.
Yield: 4,5 kg/m² (three coats of 1,5 kg/m²).
Drying time: 6 hours between each coat.
Maximum qualities reached in 28 days.
Complies with cement standard NF EN 197-1 and Mineral fillers standards NF EN 12620 and NF EN 13139.
Ready-to-use (liquid mix).
Compressive strength of 32.5 MPa.
Waterproofing swimming pool, pond, buffer tank and casing.
Non-toxic, high resistance to corrosion, erosion and abrasion.
Waterproof coating and perfect adhesion.
Double action: plugging of pores by water repellency and sealing of concrete capillaries by mineralization.
• Swimming pools and concrete ponds.
• Usable materials: Concrete (formed, reinforced, cellular), concrete blocks, bricks, flat and smooth stones.
• Application: horizontal, vertical and underside.
• First remove all old paint, dust, and crumbling or chipping parts, oil stains and other dirt. Before applying the first coat, moisten the substrate well. Do not moisten between coats.
• Avoid the following: application in the evening due to the return of stored heat, work on frozen substrates, application in full sun or drying winds.
• The use of a brush is recommended for the application of the coating as it promotes the penetration of the product into the pores and the elimination of air bubbles.
• Coat the support with a first coat 2 to 3 mm thick and leave to stand for 24 hours.
• Apply a second coat of 1 to 2 mm thick.
• A third coat of the same thickness is necessary for substrates that are subject to strong back pressures.
• Maximum quality reached after 28 days of drying, but light foot traffic possible after 48 hours, painting after 8 days and re-watering after 12 days.