Professional product in aqueous phase, ideal for your construction works.
Minimizes the evaporation of water at the start of setting of concretes and mortars.
Provides optimal protection against desiccation, reduces the risk of cracking and increases mechanical strength.
Applies to structures with a high surface/volume ratio such as slabs, slabs, screeds, road concrete, etc.
Guarantees the quality and durability of your concrete and mortar structures.
Product ready to use.
Yield: 1 liter treats 4 to 5 m2.
Neutral pH: 7 to 8.
Available in 5 liter and 25 liter containers.
• Mix the product well in its packaging before use.
• Apply the product to the sprayer on the surface of the fresh concrete directly after the bleeding water has disappeared. The product will be eliminated naturally under the action of traffic and atmospheric agents.
• Avoid over saturating the surface with product but apply a light, even application for best results.
• In the case of rapid covering which would not have allowed time for the total elimination of the curing product, use a bonding primer or mechanically remove the residue by brushing.
• Let the product act and dry for a few hours. The product is used especially when climatic conditions such as sun, heat or wind are present because they increase the evaporation of the mixing water.
• Be sure to store the product at a temperature between +5°C and +30°C, in a dry and ventilated place away from direct sunlight, in its original packaging. Storage can be up to 12 months.